|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Packaging Size||5 ltr|
|Quantity Per Pack||1|
Spray-crystallizer for the maintenance of calcareous stone floors. Used with a steel wool pad and a single disc machine the product provides a high gloss on marble and other calcareous stones without building a film on top. By crystallizing marble floors they get more wear resistant and the acid sensitivity is reduced. Can also be used to re-crystallize traffic areas of previously treated floors.
• Fluorosilicic acid-based formulation
• Produces a smooth, high gloss surface
• Especially formulated for efficient spray crystallization
• Hardens the surface trough crystallization Benefits
• Intensifies the natural appearance of the stone
• Facilitates daily cleaning and maintenance
• Provides a slip resistant, glossy finish
• Prolongs grinding intervals
Dosage: Jontec Terranova is ready to use;apply undiluted.
Application: Treat only thoroughly clean (free of all soil, wax, polish, oil and grease) and completely dry floors. Shake well before use. Fill the product into a spray device and spray sparingly (2-3 triggers/m2 ) onto the floor. Treat not more than 2m2 at the time. Distribute in circular motions with a single disc machine equipped with a steel wool pad until the product is completely absorbed. For more shine, recrystallize (2-3 triggers/m2 ) the area. Rinse the floor thoroughly with a pH-neutral cleaner to remove pad residue. Buff with a single disc machine for even more shine.
Important: Apply only onto calcareous stone floors, e.g. marble, travertine, terrazzo. Properly store/dispose of steel wool pads after use ñ danger of spontaneous combustion.
- Production Capacity: 100
- Delivery Time: 12 hours